I took the plunge! Tried out the VERY popularWatson Bra Pattern by Cloth Habit. And boy and I glad I did!
Easy to sew and SOOO comfy. You better believe I'll be making more of these babies. I forsee nursing bra conversion, maybe a cami overlay version, lace... so many possibilities!
No alternations needed. Zero! Fabric was a knit terry from my knit stash I picked up for cheap ($2/pound!) in downtown LA last year. I used lightweight powernet in the cups and medium weight powernet in the band. Elastics from Sew Sassy. To keep things a little neater (and comfort), I did use wire channeling to cover up the cup seams though no wires were used. The bows were necessary to cover up the mess at the top of the cups due to not following instructions. 😑
Money well spent. I'll definitely be making more!